Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your inventhelp products or idea isn’t better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for invention companies release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, getting a patent samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.